Our dedicated team provide a bespoke service tailored to the needs of the individual to improve attendance and wellbeing.
These services include but are not limited to:
- Attendance audits and preparation for Ofsted provided
- Reward system available for Primary School students to improve timekeeping
- Advice and training on government requirements for registers
- Effective models of practice to evaluate and improve attendance
- Home visits with regular follow up appointments
- Representation at Child Protection Conferences, and Strategy Meetings
- Family Support including One to One Meetings and Parenting Classes
- An assessment/analysis of your schools attendance to ensure that a tailored service is provided
- Advice & Guidance on legal interventions including the ‘issue’ of penalty notices.
- Strategies to improve punctuality
- Competitive hourly rates with 'pay as you go' contracts available
Annual subscriptions are also available.
To arrange any service you require, please contact Justine Musk by telephone 07968 312904 or by e-mail email@example.com